Part of any SenseMaker project is collecting the stories from people. This course helps you prepare for story collection and minimize its problems. Even if you have previously run a SenseMaker project, you can learn from the 7 people interviewed. Get sage advice from them. Get stimulating input for your own capture. The variety of stakeholders, methods used, and glimpses into 9 projects is information found no other place.
• Listen or download the audio interviews
• Read and keep transcripts with key highlights
• Review and use the explanatory checklist with nine key areas as you plan your story collection
• Get access to a set of complementary resources to help with your efforts
• Connect with others and share strategies
• You lead yourself in all aspects of pacing and use of the materials. While there is no instructor or facilitator, Laurie Webster will participate in conversations and answer questions.
• The course has built-in online capability for learning from and collaborating with other participants.
• Immediately upon completion of registration and payment, you will receive log-in instructions.
• You work at your own pace and have access to the course materials for at least three months.
Pre-requisites & Requirements:
• There are no formal pre-requisites for this course, although we assume you have a general understanding of a SenseMaker project.
• You need one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox 3 or higher, Safari 7 or higher, Chrome 4 or higher, or most modern mobile browsers such as Mobile Safari.